Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer, Perception, Years of Experience
Posted on 4/7/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Mountain View...
- Knowledge of GPU programming such as OpenCL or CUDA
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis, and test design
- Proven track record of operating highly-available systems at significant scale
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Ability to proactively learn new concepts and apply them at work
- BS/BA degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of industry engineering or research and development experience
- Experience with Golang, Python, or C++
- Leverage machine learning, information retrieval and big data processing technologies to empower web scale image search and recommendation experiences
- Combine strong software engineering principles with machine learning to build scalable, reproducible and easy-to-use end-to-end machine learning workflows for advanced deep learning and computer vision problems
- Create comprehensive data management systems for scalable data collection, labeling, processing, and evaluation
- Build backend infrastructure to perform scalable training, evaluation, and inference in the cloud and client-side infrastructure to perform efficient inference on mobile devices
- Work across teams to understand product requirements, evaluate trade-offs, and deliver the solutions needed to build innovative products
- Masters/PhD in a technical field such as computer science
- Experience building large scale production machine learning systems or data pipelines
- Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or related deep learning frameworks
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Istio/Envoy, NoSQL solutions, Memcache/Redis, Google/AWS services
- Experienced in MLOps: managing production machine learning lifecycle
- Experience working with vector similarity search, recommendation, ranking, or machine learning systems
Camera company focusing on multinational technology and social media
Snap is on a mission to empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. The company's flagship product, Snapchat, is a camera-based social app that allows people to interact through images and videos.
- Paid maternity, paternity, and family caregiver leave
- Adoption, surrogacy, infertility, and fertility preservation benefits
- Backup child care coverage, caregiver assistance, and digital maternity care support
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and AD&D insurance
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Dental coverage, including orthodontia benefits
- Vision coverage, including LASIK benefits
- Gym perks and discounts
- Team fitness classes, hikes, and races
- Sports leagues
- Cooking and nutritional workshops
- Generous time off and leave programs
- Emotional and mental health support programs and apps
- Social gatherings, team outings, and volunteering programs
- 401(k) plan
- Compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
- We Are Kind: We operate with courage, show empathy, and instill trust through honesty and integrity.
- We Are Smart: We solve problems through action, make high-quality decisions, and think with a strategic mindset.
- We Are Creative: We gracefully manage ambiguity, cultivate innovation, and demonstrate an insatiable desire to learn.