Facilities and Maintenance Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- You have 10+ years of related experience supporting aerospace, defense, automotive and other types of manufacturing facilities
- You have technical training in plant engineering or maintenance, or comparable professional experience
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems. Certified Facility Manager credentials a plus
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in management of EHS in a facility
- You are knowledgeable and experienced with operating and maintaining forklifts, aerial man lifts and overhead gantry cranes and hoists
- You have strong organizational and time management skills
- You're both high ownership and low ego, approaching everything with strong outcome orientation and high humility
- You're an independent worker who can work with ambiguity and drive to outcomes with minimal oversight
- You have a strong attention to detail and an attitude of 100% compliance with all company and regulatory requirements
- You have a positive can-do attitude and bias towards action
- Setup and implement a equipment Preventative Maintenance (PM) system for our R&D building
- Own equipment repairs for all R&D
- Maintain spare parts inventory for crucial shop equipment
- Collaborate with equipment owners on future equipment moves and planning which is inclusive of the space, ensuring the utilities are in place, and the workflow is efficient for all
- Collaborate tightly with EH&S to ensure we are compliant
- Responsible for resolving workplace activities for a 190,000 sf R&D facility
- Navigate fire suppression, HVAC, plumbing, and other general utility repairs that support our spaces
- Help to set the culture of the company by working with the senior leadership to create a can-do, customer focused working environment and present a professional image
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.