Head of EV Market Readiness & Launch
Posted on 2/8/2023
San Jose, CA, USA
- 10+ years of experience in sales operations functions for a premium Automotive OEM
- 2+ years successful product launch into new markets
- Proven track record of multi-tasking and executing multiple complex projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills, extremely collaborative with meticulous organizational skills
- Ability to maintain transparency across workstream leads and to the North American GTM management team
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced, iterative, global start-up environment
- Start-up attitude with high motivation and willingness to take on a big challenge with potential for significant impact
- Bias towards action, willingness to roll up sleeves and "solve" forward. High level, out-of-box thinker with logic and cadence behind each decision
- Develop the detailed master plan for launch into new markets, aligning individual workstreams into concerted “system readiness”. The master plan must derive from a deep understanding of the NIO way, adapted for the target markets
- Drive the Program Management execution of the master plan, driving the overall success of the launch via deep collaboration with teams running individual workstreams that contribute to launch readiness. Workstreams range from infrastructure readiness to system readiness to selling readiness, with multiple others in between
- Responsible for establishing, communicating, and tracking launch KPIs
- Responsible for constant iterative de-risking of launch readiness, with appropriate contingencies to ensure “full system readiness” at launch. Responsible for keeping management apprised of the progress and risks
- Responsible for identifying and solving for market specific operational constraints (regulatory, legal, permitting)
- Develop and institute region-level standardized launch process, set up for scaling
- For all assigned responsibilities, expected to own the outcome: evangelize, lead, collaborate, motivate, persuade - internally and externally, and deliver exceptional outcomes backed by world-class work-product!
Electric vehicles company
Nio's mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle by offering premium smart electric vehicles and being the best user enterprise. NIO is committed to a more environmentally friendly future in which improved smart electric car technologies, coupled with a better car ownership experience, will drive increased appreciation and adoption of smart electric cars, leading to a more sustainable future for the planet.
- Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays, and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Professional Development Opportunities
Company Core Values
- Vision - Look beyond the past experience to explore innovative ways with no fear of failure.
- Action - Take initiative by doing more to achieve company objectives.
- Care - Be supportive of your co-workers to successfully get the work done on time.
- Honesty - Keep your word and follow through on commitments made to others.