Design Researcher - Remote
Posted on 5/21/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- With the support of your manager, create and execute strategic user research projects (craft a research plan, gather requirements, analyze data, ideate, and test)
- Contribute to a research playbook, educational materials, and processes that enable our product teams to research effectively
- Demonstrate and evangelize the impact of well-conducted, actionable research throughout the organization
- Develop a collection of easily accessible insights by contributing to a research repository and developing visual artifacts (e.g., personas, journey maps) that are easily understood and leveraged across the organization
- Collaborate with the research, product, data, design, and marketing teams to inform new product capabilities and solutions
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience conducting design research in the health space
- A broad toolset of qualitative and quantitative research techniques for all types of user research, from exploratory/problem space through usability testing
- A portfolio of past experience that demonstrates your process and highlights your skill and success conducting user research projects
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively with researchers and non-researchers alike
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
Company Core Values
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.