Program Manager Intern
Posted on 4/3/2023
Arlington, VA, USA
- Working towards a degree in a technical or business focused field
- Demonstrated leadership experience through any combination of professional, academic, community, athletic or other activities
- Analytical, detail-oriented, curious mindset with an interest in program finance, policies, administration and deliverables
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook)
- Excellent briefing, writing, communication, administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and management
- Assist with coordination and tracking of multidisciplinary projects that involve multiple teams, supporting program management, Chief Engineers, and Lead Software Engineer
- The selected candidate will be responsible for working with program management and the technical team to identify, analyze and report risk and schedule variances
- The candidate will be expected to use Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence to create and deliver effective, easily understandable, and concise report deliverables in a timely manner
- Advanced proficiency with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye/Crucible, etc.)
- Demonstrate experience applying project management principles using industry best practices such as the PMBOK and Scrum/Agile
- Experience with/exposure to software development
- Exposure to SQL, Linux, C++, and Java
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.