Sales Coordinator, New York
Posted on 7/8/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Have a degree from an accredited institution Have 0-2+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization Can multi-task a number of different items Enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task Demonstrate a high level of accountability for both your work/the work of your team Have strong attention to detail and can spot and fix errors Work fast but thoughtfully, and make suggestions for efficiencies along the way Have knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite and do not mind detail oriented work utilizing these tools for RFPs
Out of home advertising
Intersection believes that by bridging the digital and physical worlds they can help people get the most out of their city. With award-winning products like Link, the largest and fastest free public Wi-Fi network in the world, Intersection elevates the urban experience with real-time information, wayfinding, and connectivity.
- Health: Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
- Retirement: 401(k) employer match
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO for full-time, salaried employees
- Security: Life and Disability Insurance
- Training: Personal and professional development
- Commuter Coverage: Pre-tax coverage for your trip to work
- Referral Bonus: Get paid to bring your friends to work with you
- Snacks: Fully stocked pantries and refrigerators
- Communication: Cell phone reimbursement
- Celebrate: Company and team parties and events
- Humans First - People are at the heart of everything we do.
- Be Fearless - We are a place for people who envision a better future and aren’t afraid to take on ambitious challenges.
- Embrace Agility - An agile mindset and continuous improvement is central to everything we do.
- Results Matter - We are responsible for our commitments to each other and to our customers.
- Do the Right Thing - We hold ourselves to the highest levels of personal and professional integrity.