Client Solutions Manager
Posted on 11/12/2021
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Detroit, MI...
- Experience with Excel, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering insights
- Problem solving experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with experience influencing C-level executives
- Demonstrated experience presenting ideas
- Act as a Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
- Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions
- Relationship Management
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
- Media & Measurement Strategy and Implementation
- Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance
- Project Management and Internal Operations
- Project manage complex work streams
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
- Ability to travel as needed
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and/or statistical packages such as R, SAS, SPSS
- Experience as a Facebook user and knowledge of Facebook's ad products
- Demonstrated experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
- BA/BS degree in a technical or marketing field
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Company Core Values
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.