Palo Alto, California
6 month growth↑ 8%
1 year growth↑ 13%
2 year growth↑ 73%
- Challenging projects
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
- A competitive salary
- A great benefits package
- Deploying and supporting service-oriented architectures and cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Working with large distributed systems in production
- Working with Kubernetes, data analytics
- Knowledge of networking protocols
- Degree(s) in computer science, electrical engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of enterprise software experience in a customer facing role
- Proficiency with Python, SQL, and Linux (C, C++, and Java are a plus)
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders, including senior technical staff and management
- Strong business acumen
- Strong debugging and creative problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a start-up environment and a can-do attitude
Clockwork Systems is a well-funded Silicon Valley startup building world-class teams that will transform computer networking and distributed systems.
Accurately synchronized clocks are foundational for any real-time distributed system, from electronic trading and distributed ledgers to logging/tracing systems and distributed databases. Founded in 2018 by a group of researchers from Stanford University, Clockwork has developed a high-precision, software-based network clock synchronization system that delivers up to nanosecond accuracy at scale. Our solution is powering mission-critical enterprise applications in on-premises data centers and public clouds.
Clockwork is seeking creative problem solvers to join our Solutions Engineering team. Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Do you love working with customers to help them achieve their business goals through cutting edge technology? We are currently seeking Solutions Engineers who will help deploy and support a wide range of next generation time-sensitive applications.
Stay a nanosecond ahead of everyone else by joining our team!
What you will do
You’ll use your creativity and problem solving skills to help qualify and close opportunities with customers and partners. You will provide technical expertise through sales presentations, perform customized product demonstrations, and drive technical evaluations (proof of concept tests). You’ll also work closely with engineering to identify new features based on input from customers, competitors, and partners. You’ll leverage your networking knowledge, systems engineering background, and consultative skills to help customers solve their business problems.
- challenging projects
- friendly and inclusive workplace culture
- a competitive salary
- a great benefits package
Experience we look for
- deploying and supporting service-oriented architectures and cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- working with large distributed systems in production
- working with Kubernetes, data analytics
- knowledge of networking protocols
Qualifications we look for
- degree(s) in computer science, electrical engineering or related field
- at least 5 years of enterprise software experience in a customer facing role
- proficiency with Python, SQL, and Linux (C, C++, and Java are a plus)
- excellent communication skills with stakeholders, including senior technical staff and management
- strong business acumen
- strong debugging and creative problem solving skills
- enthusiasm for working in a start-up environment and a can-do attitude
Clockwork is building world class teams that build cutting edge software. We look for bright people from all walks of life and we grow together. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.