Engineer – DRAM Application Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Jose, CA, USA
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design
- BS + 5 years experience, MS + 1 year of experience in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related
- Familiar with Unix/Linux Operating System and scripting languages
- Hands-on experience with lab equipment including digital multimeter, oscilloscope, power supply, logic analyzer, etc
- Experience with DRAM memory products
- Background in Signal Integrity/Power Integrity (SI/PI) and timing measurements
- Familiar with modern server architectures and its components (CPU, Memory, Networking, PCIe.)
- Expertise in lab setup and maintenance, as well as precision PCB/component rework
- Experience with test automation and data analysis
- Knowledge in changing system configurations and measuring change impact
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills for driving test plans and debug activities
- Partner effectively with key customers on memory validation and technical troubleshooting to diagnose root cause of system memory failures
- Evaluate and validate memory-related RAS features on next generation server CPUs
- Proactively create experiments and tooling to detect and diagnose memory health issues
- Perform DRAM SI/PI and timing analysis measurements
- Develop and publish updates on resolutions and communicate findings internally
- Drive necessary discussions with external and internal teams on test specification and methodologies to improve test quality continuously
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.