Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Intellectual interest in private markets and a passion for helping build an industry-defining company
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Energetic and a team-oriented individual who thrives on challenge in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities, often under pressure to meet demanding deadlines
- 2-4 years of experience in Corporate Development, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Management Consulting, Corporate Finance, or Law
- Prior experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, performance-driven environment; Fintech or financial services experience a plus
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to articulate opinions and write clear and concise memoranda on investment opportunities and strategic recommendations, with a strong command of PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Solid interpersonal skills with success as an approachable collaborator at all levels of an organization
- Team player with proven track record at working cross-functional lines of an organization and with a variety of key stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise in Excel based financial modeling and valuation models a plus
- Create rigorous, fact-based, quantitative and qualitative analysis for Corporate Development recommendations
- Perform external market research and become a sector expert to help the team gather competitive industry intelligence, evaluate market developments and trends, and screen potential M&A opportunities
- Be an active member of the Due Diligence team for M&A processes from start to finish across financial, legal, and business diligence workstreams
- Assist in the acquisition integration planning and execution across business functions
- Prepare presentations, business plans, industry analyses, financial analyses and communicate findings both verbally and written in executive-ready deliverables
- Interact across business lines and corporate functions to gather inputs for business and financial case validations
- Collaborate and coordinate with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on strategic initiatives and then help drive those initiatives to completion
- Assist with special projects for senior management in support of iCapital's businesses
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.