Games Content Director
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- A leader who can motivate a team and colleagues with their vision
- Proven experience to define, implement and execute a growth strategy
- 5+ years' experience in an iGaming Casino role with a passion for Casino and Slot games
- A skilled relationship manager, you'll build strong, sustainable business relationships across the business and externally
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables
- Experience of project management processes and demonstrates strong organization and influencing skills
- Dynamic, agenda setting individual capable of working within a multi-location team and across multiple markets
- Excellent communicator and presenter of ideas
- Creating and leading a high performing team who will be the SMEs for all things games insights & performance
- Define and lead our Market and Customer research strategy to understand the right games and experiences to bring to our customers
- Set out and deliver on our games content strategy that ensures we provide customers the best games content in the market
- Managing and owning the content positioning on site across our Casino experiences
- Working with our game suppliers to line up exclusive and bespoke games from our in-house and 3rd party game providers
- Understanding and acting as the point of contact for any regulatory items
- Monitoring performance of games and ensuring we optimize where possible
- Closely monitoring competitors and market trends and ensuring we remain ahead of the competition
- Define ways of working with various teams in the business to ensure we maximise internal working relationships
- Optimising the game and promotional release processes to ensure the highest of quality
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.