Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
Clari is looking for a finance whiz to support our Product & Engineering teams. This role will enable our leadership in their decision-making related to product roadmap investments and spend optimization. Finance at Clari is responsible for mapping Clari’s financial plan, monitoring performance, and partnering with the business to achieve and exceed those plans. This is an opportunity to join Clari at a critical stage of growth, as we build on our business momentum and smartly invest growth funding from our investors. You will need the ability to communicate at all levels and have a knack for distilling complex issues and processes to simple models and frameworks to help your executive clients better manage their businesses. You will be a champion of driving technology and scale initiatives to remove bottlenecks from our processes.
This role is perfect for a roll your sleeves up self-starter who is ready to gain experience in operating a high-growth startup. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and be curious, consultative, articulate, and excited to build and thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for a dynamic role where you get to collaborate cross-functionally with professionals that share that same passion, then please apply!
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Business partner to the Product & Engineering teams to drive the long-term value of Clari’s R&D efforts
- Support product roadmap via market sizing, business cases, and engineering capacity models to help allocate resources against our growth initiatives
- Partner with the Infrastructure team to identify cost savings opportunities and inform contract renewals, i.e. AWS analysis, Aurora workloads, margin analysis
- Run the product ROI models and product P&L with the Product and GTM teams to guide capital allocation and investment
- Support the creation and reporting of R&D productivity metrics
- Own finance processes such as headcount planning, annual operating plan, forecasts, and long range planning
- Evolve dashboards to enable decision-making and actionable insights during QBRs, building best-in-class reporting that are dynamic, timely, and insightful
- 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field
- Ability to influence Engineering & Product leadership through sound analysis and communication
- Strong financial modeling and data analytics skills
- Salesforce experience highly preferred
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $104,000 to $156,000. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.