Staff Software Engineer
Posted on 9/19/2022
Canada • Remote in USA • Remote • United Kingdom
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or related program) or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience writing cross platform applications
- Ability to work with a diverse, global community based in many different locations and timezones
- Experience leading projects, creating system architecture documentation, wikis, and diagrams
- Passionate about open source technologies
- Experience with Rust
- Build and maintain significant portions of the Mozilla VPN, including backend services, web front-ends, and client-side apps
- Collaborate with Product, UX, QA, and Ops teams ship features
- Design, code, and test new features, making marked contributions to the application and process with an emphasis on performant, decoupled, testable, and maintainable code
- Write unit tests, automated regression tests, and tracking defects as they occur
Internet Technology Company
Mozilla's mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. The company is building internet infrastructure including Firefox, it's premier browser.
- Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Insurance.
- Financial & Retirement.
- 401k Plan
- Family & Parenting.
- Work From Home.
- Vacation & Time Off.
- Perks & Discounts. Free Lunch or Snacks.
Company Core Values
- Critical thinking
- Reasoned argument
- Shared knowledge
- Verifiable facts