Senior Product Marketing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- 8+ years experience in product marketing or related marketing discipline. Focus on B2B technology preferred, with healthcare industry experience a plus
- Experience with messaging, positioning, go-to-market execution, and developing buyer insights
- Ability to make decisions with incomplete information and manage projects amidst ambiguity in a high-growth environment
- Successful track record of developing competitive, insight-driven product narratives translating features into buyer and end user benefits
- Excellent ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence cross-functionally across all levels of management
- Understands line of business strategy and goals and drives marketing initiatives to meet those objectives
- Proven ability to create a variety of internal and external content, including sales playbooks, slide presentations, and technical thought leadership
- Attention to detail, commitment to excellence, and ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously is a must
- Data and results-driven; expert in best practices for B2B proof points
- Adept at building strong professional relationships in a remote-first environment
- Be the voice of the customer for product and commercial teams, using insights surfaced from market research, performance data, and clinical outcomes
- Help shape go-to-market strategy and product roadmaps based on market gaps, competitive intelligence, and customer and member needs
- Clearly understand and articulate our competitive position in each product vertical to empower sales effectiveness
- Define our position and messaging for a range of business buyer audiences; amplify your impact by educating and inspiring peers and stakeholders to speak with one voice
- Bring Omada's data, solutions, and core competencies to life with clear, compelling, and engaging assets for campaigns and selling conversations
- Stay on top of technology, health, and competitive trends; translate them into POVs that help product and sales teams stay ahead of the curve
- The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate's skills and experience, and other business considerations
- Digital health experience is desired, but not required
Digital care solution
Omada aims to inspire people to make lasting health changes on their own terms. They partner with health plans and employers to equip members with personalized tools, resources, and support to improve their health one step at a time.
- Remote first - Join Omada from anywhere in the US. No matter where you’re located, we budget for travel so your team can come together.
- Flexible vacation - Invest in yourself and your loved ones with flexible time away and monthly wellness days.
- Parental leave - We support all new parents with competitive leave policies and flexible schedules upon return.
- Omada program - Join our best-in-class program to reach your health goals, and invite a loved one to join you too.
- Meeting-free days - Every Wednesday afternoon, we observe company-wide focus time with nothing on the calendar.
- Resources to thrive - Invest in inclusion with resource groups, equity training, and a cross-functional team dedicated to belonging.
Company Core Values
- Seek context
- Act boldly
- Deliver results
- Succeed together
- Remember why we're here
- Start with trust