Advertising Operations Specialist
Posted on 1/4/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of online experience in Advertising Operations, specifically in video (i.e. you understand VAST and VPAID)
- Well organized with superior attention to detail
- Strong technical understanding of digital ecosystem, i.e. understand the role a publisher plays in the context of an SSP, and DSP
- Ability to focus on priorities, while multitasking, in a fast paced environment
- Leverage our proprietary ad server to monetize Tubi TV inventory by ad serving direct sold and Direct Response campaigns
- Monitoring pacing and making optimizations to ensure delivery in full
- Tag and asset QA
- Evaluate incoming ads to approve for Tubi TV
- Assist with Programmatic partner implementations and requests
- Monitor and leverage 3rd party verification data such as Nielsen, Sizmek, DCM, and Innovid in monitoring and optimizing campaign pacing
- Work with Sales, Programmatic, and Content partners to ensure ad serving is correctly implemented
- Maintain communication with our clients for ad ops specific asks (partnership with AM)
- Support our Sales team with any and all request such as PMP requests or Spec related asks
- Strong experience with Excel, and knowledgeable in SQL is a plus
Tubi is the world's largest ad-supported video on demand (VOD) service. Available on Connected TV devices, Mobile, and the Web.
- Compensation - Every employee is paid a competitive & equitable salary.
- Benefits - We offer generous coverage for health, dental, vision, and more for you and your dependents.
- Parental Leave Program - We are proud to support growing families of all shapes and sizes and types. We welcome each new addition with generous paid time off to bond with your new addition.
- Wellness - Tubi cares about your well being inside and out. That’s why we offer multiple coverage options for mental and physical well being for you and your family as well as a fitness stipend.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - Your professional growth and development are important to Tubi and we’re here to support you.
- 401(k) Match - Investing in your future is important to us. From our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services, we offer many resources to help keep you financially fit.
Company Core Values
- Team first
- Act with integrity
- Grow yourself
- Deliver Delight
- Own it