Posted on 6/21/2022
Houston, TX, USA • Washington, DC, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Miami, FL...
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years' experience in the software industry, with 2+ years' experience leading an order management and/or a billing team
- Experience with Salesforce.com, SAP (S/4 Hana - BRIM) and/or other large scale ERP systems, advanced MS Excel skills
- Aptitude to work in a high-volume environment with the proven ability to balance development and mentoring of each member of the team
- Proven history of implementing process automation, with the ability to scale business processes and team structure to align with business changes and growth
- Ability to effectively manage the workflow and provide timely feedback, input and effective resolutions while keeping management aware of key challenges
- Prior experience working with an outsourced provider
- A highly productive self-starter with very strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Recruit, hire, and lead a high-performance team who manages all aspects of day-to-day billing operations, ensuring adherence to internal controls, policies, and procedures while providing outstanding customer service
- Provide strong leadership and mentoring including professional and personal development for team members and the broader organization
- Drive the organizational strategy for the billing team and be a strategic partner in the order-to-cash cycle
- Partner cross-functionally with key business stakeholders to influence and ensure alignment and support on day-to-day operations as well as strategic initiatives
- Drive our vision and our mission end-to-end by identifying, designing and implementing continuous process improvement in all facets of billing
- Lead the development, preparation and analysis of in-depth key performance indicators and operational metrics to provide insight into areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
- Support the month-end close process as well as internal and external audits and be ready to support special projects as needed
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.