Director – Content Marketing
Posted on 4/3/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 8-10 years of experience driving successful, scalable, high-impact and high-caliber content at other fast-growing technology companies
- The ability to bring ideas to life with in a compelling story arc
- Acumen in distilling data from multiple sources and synthesizing it into succinct and relevant content across multiple channels
- Excellent writing, cross-functional collaboration, and influencing skills
- A digital-native understanding of digital customer journeys, and the way that brand relevance is built over time by optimizing for metrics (e.g., SEO) and through compelling content experiences
- A data-driven mindset, including the proclivity to measure, optimize, and report back on success metrics
- A proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with executives, thought leaders, and subject matter experts across multiple teams within a company
- A clear vision and distinctive POV for what next-generation content marketing can look like in a B2B SaaS company (including planning, prioritizing, developing content, managing teams, the creative & production process etc)
- The ability to recruit, lead, and mentor a growing team of content marketers in the US and potentially other geographies
Operations performance platform
PagerDuty's mission is to revolutionize operations and build customer trust by anticipating the unexpected in an unpredictable world.
- Health, AD&D, Disability, Vision, Life, and Dental Insurance
- Paternity and Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO (Vacation / Personal Days)
- Sick Time
- Remote Work
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Student Loan Repayment Plan
Company Core Values
- Champion the Customer: User first. Make it easy. Build great products.
- Take the Lead: Disrupt more. Improve everywhere. Learn forever.
- Run Together: Create belonging. Deepen bonds. Team up.
- Ack + Own: See opportunities. Make it yours. Do right.
- Bring Your Self: Earn trust. Be present. Have heart.