MRO Sales Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Generate new sales of Traxxall's MRO System
- Build and maintain a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads
- Process, qualify, and communicate with leads from various sources
- Work all aspects of the sales pipeline to ensure consistent production
- Coordinate with the JSSI Maintenance Software Regional Sales Directors to qualify MRO sales prospects and perform online and in person demonstrations of Traxxall's MRO System
- Maintain detailed reports of sales activities including calls, closed sales, lost business, and any other pertinent information into Salesforce.com
- Become a technical expert for Traxxall's MRO System
- Communicate customer expectations of product enhancements to the JSSI Software Development team
- Work closely with the Maintenance Software training team to assist with new customer implementations
- Identify market trends to anticipate areas of opportunity
- Negotiate prices with customers and generate contracts for new and existing customers
- Travel within sales territory or to industry tradeshows and events to promote and sell JSSI Maintenance Software services
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years in an aviation sales; preferably in aviation software or aircraft sales
- Working knowledge of aircraft and the business aviation industry
- Ability to function independently
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships and communicate effectively via email and telephone
- Experience with Salesforce.com and JetNet preferred
- A proven track record of successful sales and experience working with a quota
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint
Aircraft maintenance support and financial services
Jet Support is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, turboprops, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through its unique infrastructure of expert technical advisors.
- Health coverage - We win at wellness. At JSSI, we believe that healthy and happy employees are better poised to make an impact in today’s global workforce. To that end, we provide industry-leading benefits plans that stay competitively priced for our employees and their families year after year.
- Paid time off - We win at work-life balance. Our vacation benefits are highly competitive and increase based on tenure. In addition to our generous package of vacation, holidays, and sick days, JSSI also offers a Charitable Services Day in which employees are paid for a day of volunteering with a charity of their choosing.
- Retirement package - We help prepare for a winning future. We all know the importance of saving for the future. In an effort to encourage our employees to plan for their retirement, JSSI provides an employer match to employee 401(K) contributions by matching 75% of employee contributions on up to 6% of eligible earnings.
- Transporation - Move to win. Our commuter benefits plan gives JSSI employees the opportunity to set aside pre-tax dollars to put towards the inevitable use of parking and/or public transit to get to work each day.
Company Core Values
- Freedom to foster an open, trustworthy and honest climate where employees feel empowered to speak up, share ideas and innovate.
- Accountability to embody integrity in the workplace and take ownership, follow through on commitments, and accept responsibility for actions.
- Collaboration to create an environment of openness and sharing through cooperative teamwork and approachability.
- Transparency to operate in an honest, truthful and candid manner that promotes effective communication and complete understanding.