Product Marketing – Manager/ Sr. Manager/ Lead
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees
- 4+ years of experience delivering compelling product revenue growth and product marketing results in enterprise software
- Technical understanding and/ or experience with modern, enterprise data processing, data management, and/ or AI/ML product stacks
- Demonstrable domain expertise in any of the following: product strategy, product marketing, enterprise sales collateral, enterprise go-to-market strategies, AI-based application development
- Ability to develop product strategy and execute against strategic plans
- Ability to juggle projects simultaneously, working both independently and collaboratively across diverse teams
- Experience managing and developing new outbound product programs with clear data-driven results
- Experience managing product positioning, messaging, market and competitive analysis, and product pricing and packaging
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Develop a deep understanding of customer requirements and the C3 AI Application Platform capabilities; partner with Product Managers to define market opportunities and influence roadmap priorities
- Create and execute go-to-market plans for product launches and new releases
- Develop compelling and easy-to-understand product content for Sales and Pre-sales including sales training on products, positioning, competitive analyses, FAQs, cheat sheets, and more
- Develop compelling external product content including data sheets and product case studies, website content, blogs, webinars, solution guides, product launches, and more
- Develop and track key business metrics for your products, evaluating the state of your business
- Support Sales and Pre-sales throughout the sales cycle to inspire, motivate, and ultimately win customer business
- Collaborate with the marketing organization to enable appropriate product positioning and materials on the C3 AI website; and run appropriate campaigns to create product awareness
- Present with authority at industry conferences, panels, and customer and internal events
Leading enterprise AI software provider
C3.ai is building tools to make AI cost-effective. The company focuses on building applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
- Education - Lifelong learning is a part of C3 AI. That’s why we will cover the total cost for employees to earn a master’s degree in computer science online. Those who complete the degree get three more big perks—a $25,000 cash bonus, a guaranteed 15% raise and a stock grant.
- Relax and recharge - In the United States, C3 AI offers 15 days of paid time off every year. As your tenure with the company grows so does your paid time off! C3 AI also offers 10 paid public holidays around which you can build your vacation leave.
- Training - C3 AI holds monthly employee training sessions as well as weekly lunch-and-learns. C3 AI also encourages further education by offering bonuses for the successful completion of select online courses.
- Health coverage - C3 AI offers competitive coverage. Our program includes medical, dental, and vision.
- 401K - C3 AI offers fund options via Charles Schwab for retirement savings.
- Equity - Restricted stock units are granted to all full-time C3 AI employees.
- Free gym membership - To help keep you at the top of your game, C3 AI offers employees a free gym membership at our state-of-the-art fitness facility.
- Catered lunches daily - C3 AI provides a fully stocked snack area and beverage refrigerator that contains everything from energy drinks to sodas and iced tea. Every day C3 AI provides a catered, gourmet lunch so that the team can relax together and share ideas.
- Commuter check program - C3 AI offers tax saving commuter benefits program.
- Travel assistance - Employees are provided global health insurance while traveling for business
- Ping-pong and pool tables - C3 AI has been known to host ping-pong and pool tournaments, allowing you to step away from the monitor. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy coworkers while hitting a white ball at them.
- Friday happy hour - Relax and unwind at the end of the week at C3’s weekly Friday Happy Hour. Enjoy good food, good drinks and great company at our office.
- Flexible spending accounts - C3 AI offers both Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts. Both accounts enable you to pay for essential health and wellness before you pay taxes on it.
- Life insurance - C3 AI offers short term / long term disability, life insurance and AD&D insurance.
- Additional leave benefits - C3 AI offers paid time off for bereavement and jury leave.
- Continental breakfast - It’s the most important meal of the day. C3 AI offers breakfast five days a week, including oatmeal, cereal, fruit, and delicious coffee.
Company Core Values
- Innovation - Our ambition is to solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Curiosity - We are self-learners, fulfilled by continuous knowledge acquisition to accelerate innovation.
- Integrity - We comport ourselves with unwavering ethical integrity, respect, and courtesy.
- Collective Intelligence - The respect we have for the intelligence and capabilities of one another fosters boundless collaboration.