Principal Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
- You are a product innovator who is not satisfied with the status quo
- You enjoy understanding customer needs and leading product vision that drives customer value
- You understand Truveta's strategic and competitive position and are excited to deliver products that are aligned with our mission
- You are a self-starter and enjoy engaging in deeply collaborative work with stellar technical and product teams
- You understand and get excited around the challenges that exist in healthcare today and have a strong desire to create an industry-wide impact
- You understand the unique challenges of working with healthcare data and data interoperability, and you have a passion for tackling those challenges head on
- 8+ years of experience in product management or related industry experience
- Proven leadership working with a broad, cross-functional team to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (Design, Marketing, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones
- Experience gathering requirements across diverse areas and users and converting them into a product solution
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Experience analyzing complex, large-scale datasets and making data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated experience with real-world data, including EHR and insurance claims
- Experience working with pharma and life science customers in a product management role
- Familiarity with clinical development process in one or more therapeutic areas
Medical patient data provider
Truveta is the world’s first health provider led data platform with a vision of Saving Lives with Data. Truveta's mission is to enable researchers to find cures faster, empower every clinician to be an expert, and help families make the most informed decisions about their care.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Professional Development
- Work/Life Autonomy
- Flexible Time Off
- Generous Parental Leave
- Team Activities
Company Core Values
- Focus on our purpose - We believe truth plus knowledge can make a big difference in the world.
- Earn trust - We challenge ourselves to meet the high expectations of patients, providers, regulators, and scientists on privacy, securit, ethics, and data quality.
- Contribute for impact: You have the opportunity to influence and make a big impact. We believe our diversity gives us each a unique perspective and we strive to build teams who represent the patients our data serves.
- Freedom with responsibility - We trust you to innovate towards our shared goals, use great judgment, and make responsibly frugal decisions. We have high standards and reject mediocrity. We embrace work from anywhere. We believe you can accomplish great things from your home or our office home.
- Be curious - Progress is born out of questions asked. We are always learning, humble before the complexity of our vision.