Posted on 5/12/2022
Omaha, NE, USA
- The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year
- We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching
- We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with the opportunity to receive special gifts, Spreetail Swag Store credit, or donate to a nonprofit of your choice
- We'll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off
- The opportunity to revolutionize your community. With two Volunteer Weeks and 24 hours of paid Community Time Off every year, we encourage team members to give back and make a social impact
- Create and monitor product pricing strategies to ensure partnerships with newly sourced vendors
- Analyze purchase orders using Microsoft Excel and use findings to conduct sales
- Coach vendors on best practices to reduce operations issues like defects, damaged shipments, PO discrepancies, and content errors
- Negotiate with vendors on product cost, inventory decisions, and items listed across our online platforms
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders to create plans for successful handover of newly sourced vendors
- 1+ years experience in vendor management, retail buying, and CRM management
- You have functional knowledge within retail, ecommerce, marketplaces, or US parcel distribution
- You can communicate with multiple stakeholders to establish trust in a short period of time
- You can negotiate costs, terms, and conditions related to products
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel
Ecommerce growth partner
Spreetail's mission is to make your life better and easier through a high-quality shopping experience with great products and best-in-class service.
- Health Insurance
- We Invest in You
- Home Owner Bonus
- Leadership Development
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home + Flex Days
- Milestone Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Donation Match
- Employee Experiences
- Community Involvement
- Parental Leave
- Raise Your Bar - Don't get comfortable. Seek ways to stretch your potential.
- Pursue Challenges - Think big to solve problems and tackle new ideas.
- Be Relentless - Always sweat the details.
- Act Like an Owner - Treat this company as your own, because it's all of ours.
- Make Spreetail Better - Support, collaborate, celebrate, and grow with everyone at Spreetail.
- Practice Humility - Recognize that feedback is essential to growth.