Workplace Experience Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Prepare onboarding welcome totes and distribute Formling anniversary gifts to help us welcome and celebrate our team members
- Support our workplace experience team to plan and host Formlabs company-wide events, celebrations, hackathons, and other internal community events, making sure they are engaging, well-organized and fun
- Contribute creative ideas for surprises, gifts, swag, and organizing procurement
- Support in designing posters, digital graphics, and various design projects
- Create an exceptional reception experience by greeting visitors and guests, accepting deliveries, and ensuring the reception area looks fantastic and feels welcoming
- Manage and restock office supplies, swag, and amenities; and ensure all common areas (kitchens, storage, flex) are stocked and organized
- Support conference room management & booking as needed
- Field questions from Formlings in person and online, including responding to employee ticket/service requests
- Jump in and do whatever needs to be done, even when that changes daily!
- Experience with GSuite (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc)
- Have planned and organized great events
- Previous retail and/or restaurant experience
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.