Workforce Planning Analyst
Posted on 3/4/2022
- Proven strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience in trend analysis, data mining and ability to interpret data to provide recommendations to drive key business decisions required
- Highly adaptable to internal and external customer requirements, with a high attention to detail
- Some experience with a BI software (Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Designing, testing and validating reports and methods for accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact expertly with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to analyze sophisticated situations, grasp the critical aspects and make timely decisions based on good judgment
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Ability and willingness to learn new software
- Interact with all levels of employees, vendors and customers
- Demonstrated ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment requiring the effective management of multiple priorities
- Ability and desire to represent and explain sophisticated models of data analysis to operation staff, leadership and front-line staff in a familiar and non-technical language
- Software Skills: Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio), Google applications (Gmail, Sheets, Drive)
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Support the Design and Implementation of Guild's management strategy for the entire Student Experience team
- Maintain and Build reporting and standards around achievement of service level and occupancy objectives
- Prepare and analyze work schedules, making thoughtful recommendations to management around efficient staffing tactics (e.g. skilling, leveling, call routing, etc) in addition to large-scale events including product launches
- Work with Student Experience teams to define online/offline work in alignment with larger tooling strategy
- Provide real time supervising using available tools (and provide recommendations on future tools) and relevant workforce management methodology
- Compile, distribute and analyze daily, weekly and monthly performance reports
- Collaborate with management on seeing opportunities to further optimize our workforce, find solutions for improving metrics, along with making recommendations on how to improve efficiency
- Handle reporting around historical performance and convey future trends
- Evaluates all inputs to the capacity plan model on a regular basis to confirm, document, and communicate forecast accuracy
- Conduct what if scenarios to assess volume, staffing, performance and cost impact to changes in the business
- Provide analytical support for special projects
- Maintain running reports of critical metrics and SLAs
Education and upskilling platform
Guild is on a mission to unlock opportunity for America's workforce through education.
- Be an owner - Every employee is granted equity in Guild with a 4-year vesting schedule as well as a 401(k).
- Prioritize your time - We offer generous parental leave, PTO, and onsite daycare for Denver-based employees
- Have a learner's mindset - Guild offers student loan reimbursement, 100% tuition assistance for your first bachelor’s degree, and $10K/year toward additional education.
- Take care of yourself - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans because we care about the health and well-being of all Guild employees.
Company Core Values
- Nurture a Learner’s Mindset - We are fueled by curiosity, consciously seeking to make ourselves, each other, and the work continuously better.
- Create Belonging - We believe that belonging is essential to business. We are cultivating a community rooted in diversity and respect with heart and commitment, that’s in service of both our culture and all of our stakeholders.
- Build Shared Success - At Guild, success is not a zero sum game. We strive for the win-wins in both our work and in our impact, knowing we deliver the best outcome when we collaborate together and assume positive intent from all.
- Be an Owner - We each own a piece of Guild – as owners, we take responsibility today and always for our voices, actions and long term impact.