Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, Mechatronics, or other relevant backgrounds
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Experience with 3D CAD software such as CATIA, Solidworks, etc
- Working knowledge of Design for Manufacturability, including familiarity with GD&T and dimensional engineering
- Proficiency in Python, with a focus on the following: reading and writing to test equipment (SCPI, VISA, PySerial, etc), data manipulation/analysis with large (multiple GB) datasets, and data visualization
- Experience managing technical suppliers
- Demonstrated an ability to manage difficult projects with tight timing constraints
- You will lead the design, development, and launch of the electromechanical components and assemblies within our automated closures systems for medium to high production volumes
- You will collaborate with external partners to define and align requirements, develop and validate designs, and deliver on schedule to support overall vehicle development milestones
- You will model system dynamics to define requirements for actuator selection
- You will research and develop unique firmware and hardware solutions to dynamic system problems using a combination of tools such as Python, MATLAB, and self-built hardware test assets
- You will lead and drive the debugging of the HW/SW issues
- You will work with key cross-functional partners to root cause and provide a resolution
- You will develop test automation, leverage in-house analysis tools to perform debugging/improve test coverage, and enhance test infrastructure
- Passion for multi-disciplinary engineering, ideally illustrated through personal hobbies/projects
- Experience with closed-loop control systems
- Familiarity with git/version management tools, SW debugging tools
- Deeper experience with embedded systems and programming (Arduino, C/C++, PCB layout)
- Experience working with SQL or other relational database
- Solid electronics fundamentals, comfortable working with ECUs and performing basic electrical debugging tasks
- Experience with hardware interfaces such as Ethernet, CAN, USB, UART, LIN, I2C, SPI, and related testing/debugging tools
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.