6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 15%
2 year growth↑ 26%
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in development with an automation background
- Experience with iterative development in an Agile Scrum environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and task responsibilities simultaneously
- Knowledge and experience with version control and defect tracking systems
- Requirement Analysis and designing detailed test cases and procedures
- Design, develop and implement automated solutions on new applications
- Write and prepare technical test plans
- Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute performance and load testing
- Report findings and log defects
- Inform the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality
- Serves as an escalation point in case of regression or functional issues
- Maintains open, transparent and friendly team atmosphere
- Works with Operations/ Dev team and Solution Architects to create compelling Business Case
- Automate the mechanisms for pulling together the latest releases of ADO, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo with usable solution demo data
- Design, build, and execute Web, API, Backend test scripts by translating manual regression test cases into automated test scripts
- Experience with Amazon Web Services / Azure or other Public Cloud IaaS
- Experience with tools like RUBY CUCUMBER, SELENIUM on React UI, Postgres DB and microservices
- Experience with testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Playwright, Cypress, or equivalent UI automation tools
- Worked and communicated with offshore teams
Who we are...
Verra Mobility is a global leader in smart mobility. We develop technology-enabled solutions that help the world move safely and easily. We are fostering the development of safe cities, working with police departments and municipalities to install over 4,000 red-light, speed, and school bus stop arm safety cameras across North America. We are also creating smart roadways, serving the world’s largest commercial fleets and rental car companies to manage tolling transactions and violations for over 8.5 million vehicles. And we are a leading provider of connected systems, processing nearly 165 million transactions each year across 50+ individual tolling authorities.
Verra Mobility Corporation is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial company that operates with a people-first philosophy and approach. The company lives by its core values—Do What’s Right, Lead with Grace, Win Together, and Own It—in everything it does for its customers and team members. The company seeks to grow aggressively, both organically and through acquisition, to continue to be the undisputed market leader with these five core competencies: bias for action, customer focus, teamwork, drive for results, and commitment to excellence.
Verra Mobility is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to contribute to the development and quality of our future and existing technology products. This position will participate in designing and developing automated solutions with specific automationneeds for web-based applications and windows services while working with other testing team-members sharing knowledge and experience to help enhance QA competency. To be successful in this role, you must display robust interpersonal skills, have a high aptitude for technical learning. Be approachable and willing to engage quickly, multi-task efficiently, demonstrate discipline and initiative to consistently solve complex problems in a fluid, fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of composure, transparency, and professionalism during daily interaction with peers, customers, management, and external partners.
- Requirement Analysis and designing detailed test cases and procedures from requirement specifications.
- Design, develop and implement automated solutions on new applications and repeatable testing for UI and Service products.
- Strong understanding of service-oriented architecture and principles.
- Experience in solutions architecture of complex systems.
- Amazon Web Services / Azure or other Public Cloud IaaS experience
- Ensure all product releases meet or exceed defined quality goals.
- Development experience with tools like RUBY CUCUMBER, SELENIUM on React UI, Postgres DB and microservices.
- Write and prepare technical test plans.
- Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute performance and load testing.
- Prepare data for execution and Analyze data gathered from automated tests.
- Report findings and log defects.
- Inform the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process.
- Serves as an escalation point in case of regression or functional issues.
- Maintains open, transparent and friendly team atmosphere.
- Works with Operations/ Dev team and Solution Architects to create compelling Business Case including savings implementation and run costs estimate.
- Perform test automation assessments and propose most suitable test automation strategies (including CI/CD).
- Based on industry trends, modern techniques and tools maintain and develop training roadmap and artifacts for wide spectrum of technologies.
- Automate the mechanisms for pulling together the latest releases of ADO, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo with usable solution demo data.
- Design, build, and execute Web, API, Backend test scripts by translating manual regression test cases into automated test scripts – use tools like Ruby cucumber and Selenium.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience in development with a well-versed automation background.
- Used testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Playwright, Cypress, or equivalent UI automation tools.
- Written automation tests, executing, and maintaining existing cases.
- Worked and communicated with offshore teams.
- Experience with iterative development in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Ability to conduct functional testing, regression testing, system-level integration testing, end-to-end testing, and acceptance testing.
- In-depth understanding of software development processes and methodologies including their documentation and creation.
- Knowledge and experience with version control and defect tracking systems.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and task responsibilities simultaneously and switch among them quickly to meet prioritized business needs.
- Gather, use and analyze defect metrics data to present analysis findings to the appropriate levels of management verbally and through the preparation of periodic written reports.
Verra Mobility Values
An ideal candidate for this role naturally works in alignment with the Verra Mobility Core Values:
- Own It. We focus on high performance and drive toward breakthrough outcomes. Our employees ensure accountability, optimize and align work, focus on the customer, and cultivate innovation.
- Do What’s Right. We champion integrity and good character. Our team members model ethical behavior, demonstrate good judgment and are courageous.
- Lead with Grace. We express humility and compassion, and we are authentic and candid. Our employees demonstrate self-awareness, care for others, instill trust, and communicate effectively.
- Win Together. We believe in growing and inspiring people together. We seek people who collaborate, value differences, think and act globally, foster an engaging work environment, and recognize and develop others.
With your explicit consent which you provided as part of the application process, we will retain candidate personal data solely for the business purpose for which it was collected. In no event will we retain such data more than two (2) years following the closure of the recruitment process relating to the role for which you applied or in the event other related job opportunities arise within the company. Verra Mobility Applicant Privacy Notice
Verra Mobility is an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.