Cognism is a market leader in international sales intelligence. Access to our premium data, has helped a wide variety of global revenue teams change their approach to prospecting, resulting in predictable and prosperous outcomes.
As we grow, one of our main objectives is to continue hiring individuals, who are both a professional and cultural fit for Cognism. Our company values are at the core of everything we do!
- We are Nice!
- We’re Collaborative. We’re in this together!
- We’re Solution-Focused. For every problem, we’ve got a solution!
- We’re Understanding.
- We Celebrate Individual Contributors.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive global workplace, which encourages you to achieve any goals you may have, while having fun along the way!
For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform, powered by world-class data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com
Our team of Account Executives are accomplished professionals who have high standards of performance, who want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive, who has a track record of successfully carrying and exceeding quota responsibilities. This person must be an approachable and professional figure, who is respected across the entirety of the Sales Team and beyond.
- Engage in demonstrations with enterprise business decision makers. This will be across several verticals and locations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with every department of the organisation (on a global scale) in order to drive cohesive success.
- Be proactive in your approach to learning. This involves listening to fellow AE demonstrations and seeking help from the team when needed, being proactive as opposed to reactive
- Accurately relay forecasting and pipeline reviews to the Head of Sales whilst ensuring that your quarterly quotas are met.
- Build on and help develop the go-to-market strategy for Cognism in the UK, helping to improve our value, proposition and pitch in the UK market.
- Previous role as a quota carrying Enterprise Account Executive (minimum 2 years) with proven success of over performance, in a SaaS organisation.
- A can-do and agile attitude, necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment.
- A master in active listening with the ability to adapt your tonality and approach to your prospects.
- Exceptional gravitas and presentation skills.
- 25 days’ holiday, PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday!
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Cushion Pension Scheme (auto-enrol after 3 months).
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- Access to Spill – our slack integrated therapists.
- Commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant.
- Learning and Development budget.