Senior Integration Engineer
Posted on 11/30/2022
Remote in USA
- Expertise in developing application integration solutions using tools such as Workato, Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Mulesoft, on cloud service providers like AWS/Azure, as demonstrated by architecting and delivering a complex integration solution
- Knowledge of data integration patterns and approaches (APIs, Microservices, Pub/Sub, Batch, Streaming, etc.)
- Knowledge of integration capabilities of applications like Salesforce, Workday, Oracle Cloud ERP, Zendesk, Snowflake, etc
- Experience facilitating application integration architecture discussions and workshops
- Experience breaking down customer/user experiences from functional requirements into technical requirements
- Knowledge of advanced troubleshooting techniques
- Experience with solutions requiring advanced platform capabilities
- Experience with XML, SOA integration, and API Management technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
- Define and gather requirements and conduct design sessions for technical solutions
- Design and architect integrations in various business areas on Cloud, and Hybrid scenarios
- Develop, test, and document integration solutions and data migration elements of business applications in the CRM, ERP, HCM domain
- Establish best design and implementation practices to deliver scalable integration solutions
- Build integration strategy based on principles of reusability, security, scalability and quality
- Work with cross-functional teams and document detailed integration Process flows
- Communicate effectively with internal teams, business partners and collaborate well within a team environment to drive results
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality
Automating professional background checks
Checkr powers people infrastructure for the future of work. With artificial intelligence and machine learning, Checkr's solutions make background checks faster—building a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Company Core Values
- Humility: We are respectful and free from arrogance. We put the success of our employees over our company and are excited to learn from each other.
- Transparency: We trust each other to communicate the good and the bad as it relates to doing our best work. We aren’t afraid to voice our opinions and are receptive to feedback.
- Grit: We are passionate and hustle to raise the bar. We persevere through our challenges and grow from our failures.
- Ownership: We strive for thoughtful impact, take pride in our work, and hold ourselves accountable. We step up and take on new challenges to help further the success of the company.
- Connection: We genuinely care about each other and understand that our people are our power. We celebrate our lived experiences and enjoy helping and supporting each other.