Checkr X Product Lead
Posted on 2/1/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Have founded or held early roles at fast-paced startups
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager/Lead
- Strong communication skills
- Great sense of prioritization to deliver value incrementally and validate MVPs
- Entrepreneurial experience as a founder
- Experience leading non-product roles
- Collaborate with our founders and early adopters to design and implement new products
- Lead discovery discussions with prospects, existing customers, and partners
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps
- Prioritize and manage complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams
Automating professional background checks
Checkr powers people infrastructure for the future of work. With artificial intelligence and machine learning, Checkr's solutions make background checks faster—building a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Company Core Values
- Humility: We are respectful and free from arrogance. We put the success of our employees over our company and are excited to learn from each other.
- Transparency: We trust each other to communicate the good and the bad as it relates to doing our best work. We aren’t afraid to voice our opinions and are receptive to feedback.
- Grit: We are passionate and hustle to raise the bar. We persevere through our challenges and grow from our failures.
- Ownership: We strive for thoughtful impact, take pride in our work, and hold ourselves accountable. We step up and take on new challenges to help further the success of the company.
- Connection: We genuinely care about each other and understand that our people are our power. We celebrate our lived experiences and enjoy helping and supporting each other.