Director – Business Operations
Posted on 8/29/2022
Remote in USA
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce best practices (CPQ experience a plus)
- Experience building, optimizing and documenting business processes across verticals (esp. Marketing, Sales and CX)
- Experience defining and tracking cross-functional metrics, reporting at the executive and board level
- Develop, implement, and monitor company-wide day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility into the goals, progress, and obstacles of key initiatives
- Identify and target areas in which the business can improve operations to increase margins, improve customer satisfaction or drive efficiencies
- Ensure accurate synchronization between Hubspot, Salesforce, Totango, and additional databases
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the sales and operational data
- Effectively manage a variety of technology, data, and service vendors
- Collaborate directly with senior leadership to drive alignment in setting business priorities and develop a KPI plan, inclusive of metrics/goals
- Assist with troubleshooting operational issues as they surface, diagnose root causes, and propose structural changes to systems and processes in order to realize efficiency gains
- Install feedback loops and leverage disparate data sources to identify areas of improvement and establish a system for prioritization and discovery
People analytics, visualized
ChartHop is being built to support leaders in scaling transparent, productive and intentional organizations.
- Healthcare benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development stipend
- Home office stipend
- Paid time off
- Frequent team events
- Flex fridays
Company Core Values
- Fast - Move with intentional speed.
- Inclusive - Welcome our differences.
- Transparent - Trust, collaborate, share.
- Optimistic - Dream big, think practically.