Senior Presentation Designer,
New Business & Marketing
Department: New Business & Marketing
Contact type: 6 Month FTC
Full Time/Part time: Full Time
Reporting into: Chief Marketing Officer
Our vision is to inspire brands and people to impact the world. To create big ideas that make a significant contribution to the planet, society, and the bottom line. We believe in today’s world this is the best way for our clients to achieve sustainable growth.
We achieve this by breaking down the barriers that restrict talent and ideas.
Which is why our teams work fluidly across 5 capabilities: Advertising, Consulting, Experience, PR&I and Health. This allows us to not only operate but innovate at the intersection of capabilities and talent. We believe impact and magic lies at this intersection. Ogilvy scales this by seamlessly connecting and accessing the deep cultural expertise of 132 offices in 83 countries.
The result is multifaceted ideas for our clients that drive impact and are born from the intersection of platform x culture x technology.
We call this Borderless Creativity.
Our New Business & Marketing team at Ogilvy seamlessly intersects New Business, Marketing and Comms. The Senior Presentation Designer will be responsible for producing exciting and innovative presentations for pitches, as well as marketing materials.
Senior Presentation Designer within New Business:
You will have an exceptional eye for detail and a passion for making information beautiful. The work includes designing RFIs, Documents, Presentations, Credentials, Marketing assets, Event invitations and Internal Communications – acting as guardian for all aspects of the agency brand.
90% of the time will be spent designing presentations, so a mastery of PPT, Keynote and Google Slides is essential, both off and on-line. A good knowledge of creating PPT templates is a bonus.
Additionally, you will be versed in Adobe Creative Suite publishing software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat).
As collaboratively platforms start prevailing in the way we work, a good attitude towards working simultaneously with team members is important.
This role will need someone who can work efficiently under pressure and at a fast pace towards quick turn-around deadlines while working with key senior stakeholders within the business. As such, a calm and can-do, non-precious approach is key. Thinking not just how an audience will process the information in front of them, but how they interact with it too.
Your Role at Ogilvy:
- Brand guardian of all design work carried out by the team.
- Creating insightful/engaging pitch materials.
- Pitch assets e.g. Documents, Pitch Presentations, Pitch Boards, Pitch Books.
- Working collaboratively with pitch teams and colleagues following an interactive approach.
- Open to giving and receiving supportive feedback to facilitate the creative process.
- Creating engaging marketing collateral and materials that give Ogilvy true standout.
- Creating engaging internal communications.
A bit about you:
- You need to be resourceful and work quickly and accurately to meet deadlines – while creating beautiful documents and decks and agency materials.
- You must be a good communicator, able to work with all levels. You must be comfortable communicating with C-suite and junior team members alike.
- You need to be energetic, organised, flexible and motivated – able to deal with multiple deadlines and happy to juggle priorities.
- The team is supportive, fun, busy and energetic and we need team players with the same outlook.
- You must possess integrity, energy and creativity.
- You can work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- You are flexible, pragmatic yet able to make tough decisions when needed.
- You have gravitas with senior clients and the team and are confident presenting ideas at a senior level.
- You are highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products and services.
- You are self-aware of your strengths and development in the creative process and seek to find ways of improving your craftmanship.
- You will advocate for career development, relentlessly hunting for growth opportunities and supporting the growth of junior team members.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Keynote and Google Slides.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Excellent art direction for interesting formats and layouts.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized and able to prioritize between multiple different tasks.
- Ability to work both independently as well as within a team.
- Desire to excel and grow within and with the company.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
How we help you Thrive:
- 25 days annual leave + 1 Volunteer Day
- Bupa Healthcare
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Leave
- We have a Flexible Working Model with core working hours: 10am – 4pm
- A 1.5:1 Matching Pension Structure
- Wellbeing and Health: Up to £25.00 per month towards physical or online exercise class membership plus Dental cover, Unmind membership, LifeWorks tool and annual eye tests and development budgets and Wellbeing incentives and activities throughout the year
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance
Our ambition is to attract the very best diverse talent to Ogilvy, and to be the employer of choice in the UK. We want everyone to feel welcome when they join us, and once they’re here, for them to want to stay with us, grow their career, and to feel they belong with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we’re committed to creating an inclusive, welcoming environment for anyone who wants to work at Ogilvy. We believe that for creativity to flourish, everything about how we work must have diversity at its core. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know and we will do everything we can to accommodate.