Director of Product
Posted on 4/7/2022
- 8+ years of product management experience with B2B products, including time leading and managing a team of product professionals
- Experience building the strategy of product offerings based on trends, competitive analysis, historical performance, and future growth initiatives
- Experience finding product/market fit
- Experience leading teams and acting as a coach and mentor to develop talent
- The ability to integrate as a team player and work cross-functionally; manage conflicting priorities and drive results with creative solutions. You have the ability to work and drive results independently as well as collaborate with others on solutions
- Extremely strong and clear communication skills, as well as the ability to clearly communicate product direction and value proposition to a spectrum of internal and external audiences, including senior-level stakeholders and customers
- A sharp eye for detail
- The ability to clearly articulate strategic product decisions and tie them to tactical tasks
Policy and Market Intelligence
FiscalNote's mission is to empower people and organizations with the right information at the right time so that they can better navigate risk, opportunity and uncertainty. The company is building a data and insights platform.
- Health - The health of you and your family is important to us — so much so that we subsidize a large portion of healthcare premiums for not only you, but also your dependents. Our FSA allows you to shuttle tax-free dollars for out-of-pocket health care costs. An onsite gym greases the wheels for your workout needs.
- Paid Time Off - We recognize refreshed employees are productive employees. We do not put a number on the amount of days an employee can take off which allows them to take time away from work to recharge as they need it.
- Commuting - Travel to work can be expensive, so on top of contributing toward your commuting expenses – including garage parking and public transit – we offer a corporate bikeshare membership at a steep discount. We also allow employees with pricier commutes to dedicate pretax dollars toward their travel.
- Retirement - Your long term well-being is directly tied to your ability to save for the future. By offering a match on contributions you make to a company-sponsored 401(k), we make it hard not to think about the later years.
- Parental Leave - Building your family is just as important as building our business. We’re happy to empower our employees to spend time with their new little ones by providing 18 weeks of paid maternity and paternity leave after a year of service to the company.
- Know your audience
- Find the truth
- Drive alignment
- Own the job
- Bias for action
- Level up
- Support the family