Posted on 6/1/2022
- In your first thirty days, you will establish meaningful relationships with hiring managers in Design. You'll understand the existing hiring process and the reasoning behind its structure. You'll shadow existing teammates and already-scheduled candidate interactions to develop of the first-person view of how they work
- By three months, you will help drive key critical hires in Design, and you'll use your full-cycle recruiting expertise to inform the team's quarterly goals and rolling annual plans cycle
- By six months, you will run point on continuous-improvement projects in areas of the recruiting experience that you have strong expertise in or a particular interest in developing strong expertise in. You'll successfully close several critical Design hires, and you'll build robust pipelines for the next set of roles that you'll fill
- By the end of year one, you'll become a full-fledged senior member of the team and demonstrate a consistent, predictable ability to fill the roles that you own while relentlessly pursuing opportunities to strengthen the recruiting process and improve the candidate experience
- Beyond the first year, you'll contribute to scaling Grammarly's recruiting practices by helping the entire team contribute to our recruiting pipeline by coaching on networking, sourcing, and telling the Grammarly story
- Embodies our EAGER value-is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable
- Is able to collaborate in person 2-4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based
- Wants to steer the recruiting strategy for your group. This will entail partnering with senior leaders to build and execute on results, monitor and fix any process challenges, and drive projects/programs for the Recruiting team as a whole
- Has the ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates
- Is experienced in designing and implementing an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and the role
- Is able to assess the initial fit of a candidate to a role and sell them on the opportunity
- Knows the importance of learning the candidate's motivations and crafting a dialogue that leads to a yes decision
- Has a passion for connecting with people and building effective and trusting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
- Thrives in a startup culture and wears multiple hats; is not opposed to owning processes end-to-end (sourcing, scheduling, offers, and everything in between)
- Understands that they are a brand ambassador of Grammarly and often a person's first exposure to the company
AI-powered writing assistant
Grammarly is on a mission to improve lives by improving communication. The company operates a browser extension and app that corrects spelling & grammar.
- Free food
- Company Social Outings
- Work From Home Policy
- Unique Office Space
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Ethical: Be honorable and earn trust by doing the right thing even when no one is watching, every time.
- Adaptable: Embrace change to evolve and succeed, with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Gritty: Achieve with passion and perseverance for goals, by doing whatever it takes to get the job done, whenever it’s necessary.
- Empathetic: Treat others as they want to be treated to work well together, by actively listening to put yourself in their shoes and then responding accordingly.
- Remarkable: Always be learning to develop quickly and be exceptional yet humble, by continually seeking out mentors and learning opportunities.