Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Bellevue, WA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting with proven experience as a Financial Analyst, or equivalent number of years combined Accountant/Auditor and Financial Analyst
- Proficient in Excel, Google Suite (Sheets, Slides), and common data analytics tools as well as knowledge of financial systems (Adaptive; Workday Financials)
- Highly motivated and able to take ownership of analysis projects from start to finish
- Must possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to translate the results of complex analysis into a simple and meaningful explanation
- Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors
- Own and run annual planning and forecasting cycles (Revenue, COGS, OPEX) to ensure investment and resource allocations are aligned with Unity's strategic priorities as well as develop detailed financial operating models to accurately predict business performance
- Analyze variances to budget/forecast and communicate key points/takeaways to your business partner, be proactive on any unexpected variances
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and projects to business partners for decision-making analysis
- Develop constructive and deep relationships with business partners. Be the trusted business advisor and excellent business partner for Unity leaders
- Ensure that the various reporting systems and source data are accurate and reconciled (Workday, Adaptive)
- MBA, other relevant advanced degree or CFA
- Background in professional services, gaming, internet, or high growth technology industry
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.