Physical Design Engineer - Graduate Intern
Posted on 6/22/2022
Remote • Hillsboro, OR, USA • Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical
- Problem solving skills
- Place and route (APR)
- Static timing analysis (STA)
- Unix shell scripting
- Intern will assist the design engineer leads in executing structural design including Synthesis, Place & Route, Static timing analysis (STA)
- TCL/Shell scripting to improve Design for Test (DFT) timing
- TCL scripting
- RTL Synthesis
- ASIC flows
- Microsoft Excel
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity