, United Kingdom
6 month growth↑ 23%
1 year growth↑ 26%
2 year growth↑ 67%
- Bachelor's degree or in the process of finishing with outstanding results
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Experience from part-time work and/or from extracurricular activities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Supporting recruitment function from candidate sourcing to speaking with potential candidates
- Creating connections with key industry players
- Working on marketing and SoMe content creation
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Previous experience in building and scaling ventures
- Previous experience in marketing and social media management
Are you looking for challenges within an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? If so, now is the time to apply for our 4 months paid Internship Program in London.
Insurtech Insights is part of United Media (https://www.united-media.com/) which focuses on building large-scale industry media and conference products in sectors such as insurance, HR, private equity, retail, etc.
What we offer you
As part of our Internship Program in London, you will rocket launch your career in a high-paced environment with a continuously steep learning curve. In short, we offer the brightest talents:
- An opportunity to fast-track your career through responsibility for high-impact projects that constantly push you out of your comfort zone
- Hands-on experience building and scaling ventures together with the sharpest minds
- An amazing network and the possibility of reporting directly to C-level staff and Managing Directors
- Given the opportunity to collaborate on projects with industry leaders
- Mentorship and guidance - A chance to work closely with our high-performing team as well as with the founder of our company, Mads Faurholt
- Potential for permanent employment after the internship
You’ll be part of building and scaling companies, which, depending on the role you’ll take, could entail responsibilities such as:
- Supporting our recruitment function covering everything from candidate sourcing to speaking with potential candidates
- Being part of creating connections with key players from the industry, like CEOs, entrepreneurs, for example, co-founders of Airbnb, Starbucks etc. building and maintaining valuable relationships with them.
- Working on marketing and SoMe content creation by developing, implementing and managing social media and marketing strategy
- Data analysis; extracting the correct data for analysis, and ability to interpret and relay the data.
What we expect from you
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you’re humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have or are in the process of finishing your bachelor’s with outstanding results
- Have experience from part-time work and/or from extracurricular activities
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
January 2024. Monday - Friday we work from our office (next to Victoria station) and do not offer remote work.