Aledade, Inc. is actively recruiting for a VP of Investor Relations who has proven track record of success. The VP of Investor Relations reports to the Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for the strategy and implementation of investor relations at Aledade.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our offices in Durham, NC; New York, NY; Austin, TX; or Bethesda, MD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following:
- Lead the strategic planning, direction and execution of the IR function at Aledade, including IPO readiness activities
- Align with key internal functional leadership, corporate communications, and financial stakeholders to develop and manage the IR communications schedule
- Key point of contact to prepare the Senior Leadership Team for investor meetings, road shows, earnings calls, and investor conferences
- Manage effective CRM system for investors and develop multi-year investor targeting plans
- Record and summarize all investor and analyst contact, including identification of key topics and questions for follow-up and/or incorporation into IR materials
- Proactively engage investors and sell-side analysts to articulate the strategy of and status of Aledade’s business
- Work productively and frequently with the Senior Leadership Team to understand the timing and impact of business events
- Develop and manage complex documents such as press releases, earnings releases and corporate presentation materials
- Extend the outreach of Aledade through appropriate use of social media for investor relations
- Manage external investor communications, investor materials, and annual meetings
- Develop materials for Board of Directors meetings
Education/Experience: The ideal candidate will offer:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA or other health care-related degree or qualification is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in health care investor relations positions, investment banking and/or as a sellside analyst
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Exceptional writing skills
- Obsessive attention to detail, both in messaging and in written documents
- Proven success in a senior role of an IR function in a high-growth environment
- Thoroughly familiar with all aspects of public company SEC reporting (annual, quarterly, registration, etc.)
- Familiarity with the health care ecosystem and value-based care are a plus
- Ability to understand and effectively articulate complex topics to external communities
- Ability to Thinks beyond their immediate team and contributes to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
- This is a high performance, high growth, fast paced, distributed organization. The ability to get up-to-speed quickly, be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical. Willingness and ability to travel is required, it is anticipated that this will approximately 10% to 20% of work time in a typical month.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that works better for patients, practices and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care.We were founded in 2014, and since then, we’ve become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy.If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you’re eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you’ve come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners including a transportation reimbursement benefit.
Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.