Software Engineer, Infrastructure
Posted on 2/1/2022
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Available to work full-time. If remote, some timezone overlap during regular business hours with our San Francisco-based team is required
- At least 3 years of experience developing web/cloud applications (back-end or full-stack)
- Experience with the microservice architecture
- Participate in designing, building, deploying, and maintaining our infrastructure
- Contribute to building infrastructural product features using Node.js and MongoDB while utilizing AWS services
- Write clean and maintainable code, emphasizing software quality and craftsmanship
- Investigate and resolve software defects; write tests to prevent future defects and regressions
- Participate in the software design process and code reviews
- Build monitoring & alerts services
- Run performance profiling and load testing, analyze results to find the bottlenecks
- Demonstrated ability to use cloud services (AWS, DigitalOcean)
- Experience in containers, and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
CodeSignal is on a mission to make talent accessible through skills assessment.
- Diverse, international team
- Team activity fund
- Comprehensive health plans
- Flexible PTO
- Learning and development
- Be helpful and empathetic - We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users' perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership - All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes - We're not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things—it's better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate - We value getting things right and don't stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you'll be heard.