Staff Product Designer
Posted on 4/1/2022
Remote in USA
- 4+ years of experience working on design systems
- 2+ years in a lead design role
- Able to showcase through work samples how you were directly responsible for leading and shaping a design system
- Strong, pixel-perfect UI design
- A passion for design systems and staying up to date on the latest standards, technologies, and strategies
- Adapt at Figma or other industry-standard design tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Work closely with the Head of Design to define and drive a transformation to the platform user interface
- Lead the definition and design of Addepar's design system, including supporting tools, resources, templates, and documentation
- Provide design leadership on standardizing component definition and usage guidelines with input from the broader product design team
- Discuss the system's mission, vision, and processes to designers, product managers, developers, QA, and leadership
- Present work to team members, consider feedback, update as needed, and gain agreement
- Decisively resolve contending priorities and task importance
- Participate in retrospectives and interview internal users to identify challenges, successes, and preferences in order to continuously improve the team and processes
- Use client research and data to help inform component definition when necessary
Wealth management platform for investors & advisors
Addepar's mission is to create a more transparent financial system. The company provides wealth managers with real-time portfolio reporting and insights required to make and implement better investment decisions. By helping people achieve the best possible outcomes, Addepar aims to get more assets flowing into more impactful investments and ideas, benefiting our society as a whole.
- Equity: Stretch the idea of ownership beyond your day-to-day and take pride in being an owner in the growth of Addepar
- Global Hybrid Workforce: Whether you work remotely or on-site, you’ll have the opportunity to build and collaborate with colleagues around the world
- Flexible Time Off: Spend time traveling, celebrating with friends and family or relax on your schedule
- Benefits Packages: Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits along with a monthly wellness allowance to keep you healthy and happy
- Learning & Development Allowance: Your continued growth and development are important to us
- Dynamic Team: Strong investment in the best talent at the intersection of technology and finance
Company Core Values
- Act Like an Owner: Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together: Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients: Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation: Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning: Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.