Who we are...
Pearl Health is restoring the independence and joy of practicing medicine for doctors in the United States. Our healthcare system has burdened our doctors with too much process, while removing them from what they do best: caring for those we love most. We are a team of physicians (Groups), technologists (Athena, Hudson River Trading) and health plan leaders (Oscar, Clover, Centivo) who believe that primary care providers (PCPs) are the key to the United States’ future health. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Viking Global Investors, AlleyCorp, and SV Angel.
Pearl Health helps PCPs who are overwhelmed by the demands of an aging population and the unpredictable business model inherent to Traditional Medicare. Over time, this solution will empower PCPs to provide better care to their entire patient population. We believe there is a need to bring humanism back to healthcare by giving physicians the ability to better allocate their time with patients, increasing their autonomy, creating incentives that are aligned with achieving better outcomes through clinical decision-making powered by actionable intelligence, and making risk more available and more readily optimized through an intelligent marketplace. The Center for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) is launching a new value-based care program to disrupt Traditional Medicare, and we believe that this represents an opportunity to achieve the meaningful change we envision.
What we hope you can do...
We are seeking a Growth Solutions Lead who is eager to help us grow and enable our Growth efforts in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment. Our Growth team is responsible for the expansion of our provider network, focused on developing relationships and expanding our Provider network in Medicare’s ACO REACH program. As you come up to speed, you will facilitate the development of relationships with health care organizations and Primary Care Physicians across the US — helping our team to educate potential partners on the benefits of value-based care, ACO REACH, and how Pearl can help them succeed participating in advanced care models.
As a Lead, Growth Solutions, you will work cross-functionally with marketing, product, operations, legal, and finance teams to support sales efforts and drive growth. You will at times be both internally and customer facing — acting as a subject matter expert, while providing technical and product expertise to support the development of proposals and materials for customer meetings. You will work closely with the sales team to understand customer needs and tailor proposals, materials, and go-to-market motions accordingly.
Your strong attention to detail, ability to analyze and interpret data, and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment will be crucial in this role.
What a Growth Solutions Lead means to us...
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, finance, operations, and data science teams to understand customer needs, and orchestrate the evolution of how we position our offering to larger-scale clients
- Coordinate, lead, and manage touch-points with key external stakeholders to deepen relationships, in support of the sales process with clients
- Drive middle-to-bottom of funnel activities including structuring deal terms and preparing externally facing proposals, and driving contracting negotiations and execution
- Act as a customer-facing subject matter expert during the sales process, providing analytical and product expertise during customer-facing meetings with prospects
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, and growth operations to refine our go-to-market processes and drive performance against our growth objectives
- Conduct market and account research and analysis to understand customer needs and identify potential demand hypotheses and growth opportunities
Who you are…
- 7+ years of experience in a management or strategy consulting, growth, business development role, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Experience in successfully driving understanding and acceptance of visionary concepts, through influence and crafting proposals, materials, and presentations for senior cross-functional stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, with the ability to tailor proposals and materials to customer needs
- Demonstrated analytical capability, applied to unique problem spaces
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex ideas to diverse audiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; MBA a plus
- A passion for improving and optimizing processes and relationships
- Understanding of the healthcare industry, specifically primary care and value-based care, is a plus
Location / Remote Work
We are a remote-first company, with our largest concentrations of team members in the NYC and Boston areas.
Compensation and Benefits
The base pay range for this position is between $120,000-$150,000 per year. Base pay is one component of Pearl’s total compensation package, which also includes access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, possible equity options, and much more. Please visit our benefits page for more information: https://pearlhealth.com/our-benefits/
*If a resume is submitted to any Pearl Health employee by a third party without a valid written and signed search agreement, it will become the property of Pearl Health and no fee will be paid, irrespective of whether the candidate is hired.