Manager, Customer Portfolio Analytics
Posted on 4/7/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID
- Data-driven mindset with degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Economics
- Fluent in SQL, Excel, and visualization tools such as Tableau or Qlikview; familiarity with a statistical programming language (e.g., R, Python) preferred
- Ability to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced environment and juggle competing priorities
- 6-9 years of work experience in similar roles including 1-2 years of people management experience, with high volume data environments in financial services, credit, insurance, banking, or internet services
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to influence cross-functional teams
- Lead a team of talented analysts and data scientists responsible for monitoring PayPal customer funnel trend (activation, engagement, etc.); investigating and explaining drivers of change
- Develop a deep understanding of PayPal's overall business (e.g., products, geographies, business model, value prop)
- Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data-driven decision making
- Discover new opportunities to grow and optimize the business through analytics, financial modeling, and business case development
- Roll up your sleeves and work with large quantities of data using SQL and Excel, apply statistical programming languages like R or Python, and visualize content through executive-ready PowerPoint and/or other reporting tools
- Understand what matters most and prioritize ruthlessly
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and frequent context-switching in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal - whether in PowerPoint or an elevator pitch, you need to translate complex concepts into layman's terms and influence both peers and senior leadership
Platform for online money transfers
PayPal is committed to our mission to democratize financial services for people all over the world. The company operates a global payments platform to help create a worldwide network of good.
- A Stanford Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions, and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Four Weeks Paid Sabbatical for every Five Years of Service
- Educational and Professional Development benefits
- Matching Gifts & Volunteerism Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Green Teams
- GIVE Teams
- Inclusion - Respect and value uniqueness and diversity of thought. We’re talking everyone, everywhere, at all times, regardless of background, level or circumstance. Ideas are richer and execution is stronger when everyone feels included.
- Innovation - Create amazing experiences for our customers – whether merchant, consumer or the PayPal community. Think differently, look end-to-end and practice empathy by putting yourself in our customers’ shoes.
- Collaboration - Work as a team, drive ownership and accountability, make decisions and get results. Foster trust, have integrity, champion each other and have each others’ backs. Eradicate silos and win as a team.
- Wellness - Care for and actively support each other’s well-being. Create a super energizing workplace that brings out the best in our employees by nourishing our mental, physical and emotional balance.