Avionics Sourcing Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Procurement or purchasing experience in a manufacturing setting (aerospace, automotive, electronics, or medical industry preferred)
- Experience with contract management and/or negotiating purchasing agreements with suppliers of varying size and scope
- Familiarity with supplier quality metrics, scorecards, and rating supplier performance
- Understanding material requirements planning (MRP) and inventory control
- Familiarity with materials management or production planning in ERP systems
- Ability to catalogue new processes in standardized operating procedures (SOPs)
- Strong communication skills with the focus on customers service and collaboration
- Willing to work overtime under tight deadlines and multitask with little supervision
- Must be a team player and maintain positive attitude
- U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs to access export-controlled data
- Bachelor of Science in electrical engineering or a Bachelor of Arts in business, finance, or supply chain management
- Understanding of logistics and warehouse management
- Experience working in new model launch or start up environments
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing, six sigma or the Toyota Production System (TPS)
- Experience government property under the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Develop overall procurement strategy for avionics subassemblies that supports the company's short- and long-term growth plans
- Negotiate purchasing agreements and/or contracts with suppliers to ensure a steady and reliable flow of material against a changing production schedule
- Spearhead the launch of new models and engineering changes through sourcing, ERP set up and initial buys
- Collaborate with the inventory and material handling groups to develop processes minimize inventory levels but protect against supply shortages
- Develop a supplier management system that aligns with the company's AS9100 goals
- Identify, investigate, and implement cost savings initiatives that support continuous improvement
- Develop and document new processes into standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.