Posted on 7/23/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience, specifically in email, push, and SMS communications
- Experience managing a Marketing Calendar
- Experience working in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail. Strong communication and organizational skills
- HTML skills are a must, SQL a plus. Knowledge of SMS is also a plus
- Experience with analytics tools, preferably Tableau or Looker
- Functional understanding of ESPs (Email Service Providers), preferably Sailthru, and SMS, preferably Attentive
- Knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver or other HTML building software
- Proficient in Google Suite, especially Google Sheets
- Team player and adaptive to change. We're constantly growing and evolving and want someone excited to join us!
- Ensure Email and SMS calendars are up to date, are accurate and balanced, account for timely product shifts, etc
- Point person for Creative team communication, including but not limited to creating tasks in our project management system with clear deliverables and turnaround times for copy/design, working through edits and leading reoccuring creative calls
- Own end-to-end execution of SMS setup in Attentive and email set up in Sailthru including building HTMLs, creating lists, scheduling emails or creating flows and any other required configurations
- Scope and implement technical requirements for innovative retention projects
- Work with cross functional partners to get approvals where needed in time for deployment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on executing our marketing activations
- Analyze data to pull key insights for testing along with strategic recommendations for next steps and optimizations
- Continuously look for new ways to optimize email and SMS production efficiency
- Keeping up-to-date with email and SMS best practices
- Support the team with ad-hoc requests as needed
Online fundraising platform
Omaze gives everyone a chance to dream big and win once-in-a-lifetime prizes while helping to make the world a better place. This sustainable approach to fundraising means that nonprofits can spend less time and money raising funds, and instead focus on serving the needs of their communities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including attractive equity package.
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home with a stipend for office setup, continuation of company events (virtual), and more.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome difference of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.