C++ Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Lexington, MA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical & critical thinking and problem-solving skills and an ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Team-player, self-motivated, driven, organized
- Strong background in software development
- Experience troubleshooting and analyzing remotely deployed software systems
- Experience with software revision control
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level DoD security clearance
- Implement image processing algorithms for real-time operations on SWAP-limited compute hardware
- Create / modify custom CUDA kernels
- Develop and maintain a well structured processing pipeline architecture for use across programs
- Utilize toolsets to aid in debugging and performance analysis
- Jump into and understand a large codebase
- Realize potential speedups and simplifications
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team on challenging problems in a fast-paced environment
- Travel expected approximately 10% of the time for testing
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.