In this remote Account Executive role at Side, you’ll recruit top-producing real estate agents to join Side’s tech-enabled brokerage.
This role is consultative in nature; understanding the agent’s needs and communicating these back to Side’s product development and customer success teams. You will have a direct hand in our continued technical product and agent experience development and strategic business growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop go-to-market target list, forecast sales, develop sales strategies and evaluate their effectiveness
- Qualify prospects and evaluate agents skills, needs, and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and follow through on sales leads
- Keep an up-to-date understanding of the state of the industry and market
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within assigned territories
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR THIS ROLE
- 6-8+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions
- Hands-on experience with prospecting, cold-calling, and building out a new territory
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, driven, and persistent
- Real estate industry background
- Experience selling to brokers and agents
- Side takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. This range is not inclusive of our equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
- Remote Salary Range: $150,000 - 180,000 OTE
- Stock options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- $1,000/year for learning and development
- Pet friendly environment
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
Side is the only real estate brokerage platform that helps top-producing agents, teams, and independent brokerages create and grow their own boutique companies — without the cost, time, or risk of operating a brokerage.
Side’s goal is to create and power thousands of agent-owned local real estate brands that serve the needs of their clients and communities better than anyone else. We’re pursuing this goal by building proprietary, best-in-class transaction management technology and providing premier support services (including brand creation, business guidance, and legal coverage) to our exceptional partner agents.
Side is backed by over $300 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms, including Coatue Management, Tiger Global Management, and D1 Capital Partners. The company was named a Most Innovative Company of 2022 by Fast Company and 2021 Company of the Year by Inman News, the real estate industry’s leading publication.
Side is dedicated to working with the highest skilled people from the most inclusive talent pool feasible. We maintain that diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply!
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.