Business Development Representative
Posted on 8/18/2022
Toronto, ON, Canada
- 0 - 2 years of inside technology sales experience with a history of success in a consultative sales environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and a positive attitude even when dealing with rejection
- Ability to meet and exceed achievable targets
- High degree of motivation and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to thrive in a quickly changing environment and deal with ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience desired
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Help drive sales growth through new customer acquisition and surfacing of under-penetrated inbound pipeline
- Identify and target emerging merchants and hop on discovery calls to learn more about what the merchant is looking to achieve
- Communicate Recharge's value proposition and technical abilities to prospective merchants during the initial phase of the sales process
- Transition engaged merchants into the hands of the Solutions Consultant team based on an acceptance-oriented methodology
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing Hubspot and Outreach.io to document progress and drive these accounts simultaneously
- Field inbound leads via marketing, Shopify & current customer referrals
- Prospect new merchants
- Conduct in depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities and become knowledgeable on competitor products to develop strategies to successfully promote Recharge
- Gain extensive experience working closely with our sales, marketing and partnership teams
- Act as a brand ambassador for Recharge and create a fantastic first impression with our merchants
- Learn to sell effectively in a dynamic, innovative, fast-paced environment
- Understand complex enterprise business requirements and help bridge the gap to Solutions Consultants
- Knowledge in Salesforce/Hubspot CRM a plus
- Knowledge of the eCommerce industry
Subscriptions payment platform
ReCharge Payment is on a mission to create a world where payments are frictionless.
- Competitive compensation
- $700/mo remote-life stipend
- Unlimited paid time off
- Parental leave
- Team & company retreats
Company Core Values
- Day One: Stay ambitious, open-minded, optimistic, and ready to learn. Every day counts towards building the future.
- Ownership: You are accountable to yourself, your peers, and our customers. You believe that your work impacts the mission.
- Empathy: You anticipate the needs of others. You communicate clearly and with care, always striving to do the right thing.
- Humility: Approach every task with an open mind, learning with and from your peers. You value effective collaboration above rank.