Network Engineer / Architecture Lead
Posted on 11/2/2022
Occoquan Historic District, VA, USA • Arlington, VA, USA
- Active TOP SECRET security clearance
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or technical field
- Experience in engineering and architecting Passive Optical Network Technologies
- Experience in engineering and architecting Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and VLAN data partitioning and virtualization technologies
- Experience in engineering and architecting multiple-classification IT systems and services
- Experience with System Engineering (SE) of IT systems and services in accordance with Government and industry enterprise architectures, standards, policies, guidelines, and best practices
- Experience integrating and consolidating IT systems and services over a common transport architecture
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior Government officials and communicating and coordinating with other Government contractors and industry
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.