Artificial Intelligence Compiler Engineer
Updated on 3/23/2023
San Diego, CA, USA
- Bachelors with 5+ years of relevant industry experience, or Masters with 3+ years or PhD with 0 years in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field preferred
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Hands-on experience with neural networks inference on dedicated HW accelerators (such as NPU - Neural Processing Unit), GPU or DSP
- Passion for developing and optimizing compilers for modern architectures
- Deep knowledge of compiler architecture, front-end and middle-end optimizations, scheduling, register/memory allocation, back-end code generation with good understanding of ISA and IR
- Solid knowledge on model quantization
- Understanding of deep learning models and their mathematical operations
- Excellent communication skills with a strong analytical approach to problem-solving
- A strong team player, self-motivated and positive attitude
- You're inclusive, adapting your style to the situation and diverse global norms of our people
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding
- You're collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.