Director – Global Quality
Posted on 11/3/2022
Neenah, WI, USA
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in engineering or business administration is required. A Master's degree in Business Administration or Engineering Management is preferred
- Seven (7) years of related experience is required; Five (5) or more years of related experience is preferred
- 3 years of hands-on in Quality leadership role
- Detailed knowledge of ISO 9000, AS9100, TL9000, ISO 13485 and FDA GMP Quality System requirements through training and/or hands on experience is necessary for success in this role
- Demonstrated experience with Lean Sigma methods and deployment; ASQ Black Belt certification is preferred
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact, influence and build consensus with internal and external senior-level decision makers. Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to represent Plexus Corp. in a professional manner
- Advanced decision making and problem solving skills with the ability to think conceptually, develop strategy and deliver results
- Employee must be an independent self-starter with the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization, especially executive management. Must have good organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks in fast paced environment and the ability to work with cross-organizational teams
- Employee must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Leads continuous improvement, in regards to best practices and performance, focuses on improving global alignment through continuous and incremental improvements to processes, including the removal of unnecessary activities and variations
- Leads the development and implementation of operational alignment process and measurement in support of One Plexus Methodology
- Ensures compliance to any Continuous Improvement SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Help identify and drive regional strategic initiatives, including system implementations, operational best practices, footprint changes and capability road maps
- Accountable to execute on Plexus' Best People strategy, leaders will focus on evaluating potential, driving succession planning and ensuring that their employees receive the development and coaching required to realize their full potential
End-to-end product realization solutions
In order to provide seamless product realization, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Professional and personal development
- Plexus Global Mentor Program
- Accessible Resources
Company Core Values
- We are dedicated to our internal and external Customers and tenaciously strive to help them succeed.
- We value building relationships and working collaboratively.
- With drive and energy, we commit ourselves to successful outcomes and to be exceptional in everything we do.
- We communicate our opinions and ideas openly and transparently, value when others freely do so and engage in constructive debate.
- We maintain high ethical standards.