Cloud Engineering Winter 2023 – Internships / Co-ops
Posted on 9/9/2022
Canada • Remote • United States
Google Cloud Platform
- You have an interest in Cloud/GCP
- You couldn't imagine being at school for anything other than a computer engineering / data related program!
- You're excited to learn about the latest technology involving health and wellness
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment and you love to meet / work with new people
- You can't wait to work on an impactful product using the latest technology (Go, MongoDB, K8s, React, Redux, Tableau etc.)
- You are a strong communicator, and you can explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers without a problem
- You're keen to learn as much as you can during 4 months
- You are enrolled in an academic / co-op program (incl. bootcamps)
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring
- Work on a cross-functional, feature-driven engineering / data team
- Participate in technical design and planning discussions
- Implement new features and core services in the League platform and applications
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Live our team values of ownership, pragmatism, cooperation, and empathy for our customers
- Knowledge of modern development technology. Working knowledge of Go, MongoDB, React, Tableau or K8s is a plus!
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus!
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
Company Core Values
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.