Cloud Ops Financial Analyst
Cost Reporting Team
Posted on 8/5/2022
Pennsylvania, USA • Washington, DC, USA • Remote • New York, NY...
Google Cloud Platform
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, BI tools like Metabase, Looker, Mode, Metabase, and spreadsheet wizardry to build cost models and discover meaningful insights
- You have demonstrated experience providing a digestible financial view of a complex problem space; and it's the kind of problem you're excited to tackle
- You have been analyzing and forecasting public spend at a large scale
- You have excellent communication skills and demonstrated experience in partnering with clients
- Partner with finance and engineering teams to ensure cross-department alignment; forecast spending and model our growth against engineering roadmaps
- Report on results against our cloud projections to company leadership
- Work across engineering departments to evangelize savings opportunities and evaluate the cost effectiveness of new engineering initiatives
- Create new ways to identify and visualize key cloud cost insights, creating tools and processes to improve cloud usage efficiency
- : Experience with billing, product offerings, reservation discounts management with one or more of AWS/GCP/Azure
Datadog offers monitoring and analytics for cloud-based workflows.
Datadog is on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. The company operates a monitoring & analytics tool for IT and DevOps teams that can be used to determine performance metrics as well as event monitoring for infrastructure and cloud services.